2013 Chrysler Town & CountryCRM Mitchell1 2022-07-22T22:01:30+00:00
- 25 Point Vehicle Inspection
- Advise on overheating and fans.
- check and advise
- THERMOSTAT HOUSING – Remove & Replace
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Pressure test cooling system, install BG cooling system flush, run engine. perform cooling system reverse flush removing accumulated deposits and sluge, (cleans engine block, radiator and heater core) refill the cooling system with OEM spec coolant including BG coolant conditioner. Bring antifreeze to -35 degrees. Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation.
- PERFORMED 66 POINT VEHICLE INSPECTION
- -Drain engine oil and replace with recommended Quaker state oil up to 5 qts. -Replace engine oil filter with Quaker state filter -Check and top off all fluids -Lube chassis -Perform courtesy veh. inspection. -Perform dab-a-lube fluid comparison -Perform tire rotation and set tire pressures -Perform brake inspection -Road test veh. -ADD BG QUICK CLEAN TO CRANK CASE PRIOR TO OIL CHANGE (removes accumulated deposits from engine oiling system) -ADD BG MOA TO CRANK CASE (doubles engine oil protection)
- Rotate tires if necessary or applicable
Talha R. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/21/2022