- Perform Alignment
- Road tested vehicle. Checked all suspension and steering parts for wear. Checked and set tire pressure. Checked ride height. Checked caster and camber angles, adjusted camber and toe as required. Checked rear wheel alignment. Centered steering wheel.
- TIE ROD &/OR END – Remove & Replace – 4WD D/S
- BALL JOINT – Remove & Replace – 4WD w/Single Rear Wheels,Upper & Lower,One Side
- Replaced front pads and rotors. Cleaned and re-lubed caliper slides. Replaced front brake hardware with new.
- CONGRATULATION FOR JOINING OUR EXCLUSIVE CAR CARE CLUB!!
Don H. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/26/2022